Sunday, April 4, 2010

Home Again

Isaac is no longer in Kenya; he is back to Jefferson City, in the middle of Missouri, in the middle of the US of A.
I thoroughly enjoyed my journey and I hope you have enjoyed reading this blog.
My twenty-five hour trip home was uneventful, except that, due to security, I would have missed my flight out of Dulles had my plane not been delayed two hours.
Now the question is, should I make an "Isaac not in Kenya" blog?

The Swiss Alps, seen from the plane as I was departing Zurich.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, you should make a Issac not in Kenya blog. And / or make prints of some of your pictures and give them to your cousins for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's time for an update on what Isaac is doing--not in Kenya--at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I think that you should make an Isaac not in Kenya blog.

    ReplyDelete